via: whelpsandhelps ▪ origin: fyeahcontroversialcharacters ▪ source: fyeahcontroversialcharacters
#aradia #spoilers #zach don't look #hs
no matter how much you love feferi we all have our moments where we go feferi what the fuck
via: zillytime ▪ origin: matesprit ▪ source: matesprit
#feferi what the fuck #feferi #hs
important ship tropes:
- fake dating
- SECRET dating
- being locked in a room or trapped in a small space
- huDDLING FOR WARMTH
- BEING ON THE BRINK OF ADMITTING THEIR FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER BUT THEN GETTING INTERRUPTED
- finishing each other’s sentences, KNOWING WHAT THE OTHER IS ABOUT TO SAY
- tou chi NG!!!! FOr eheA DS!!!!!!11!!
- wearing each other’s clothes
- doing that thing where they accidentally get real close and, like, stare meaningfully at each other for a few seconds too long
- channeling the inner romcom and having an epiphany about how much they care about each other and RACING TO CONFESS THEIR LOVE
- fucking. Now or Never Kiss
- HEIGHT DIFFERENCES
- defending each other to scathing tertiary or otherwise minor characters but ONLY WHEN THE OTHER ISN’T AROUND
- reincarnation or time loop or OOOOH TIME TRAVEL SCENARIOS
- dramatically saving each other from certain death or barely surviving something that almost makes the other break down and just smirking wearily and mumbling flippant smartass remarks to HIDE THE DEPTH OF THEIR FEELINGS
- undercover as lovers, the classic
- ALMOST KISSING. like getting so close that they start to close their eyes and hold their breath and then SOMETHING HAPPENS and they jump apart, that is MORE VALUABLE THAN ANY ACTUAL KISSING
- casually sitting on each other’s laps during ensemble cast conversations or scenes
- did i mention F AKE DATinG
via: whelpsandhelps ▪ origin: sagihairius ▪ source: sagihairius
#im crying this is the best
via: octibbles ▪ origin: bramblepatch ▪ source: bramblepatch
#omg #linguistics #got the morbs
i hate when you’re not even like really sad it’s just that the whole universe seems overwhelmingly melancholy
ranting about a dumb thing that i keep getting bothered about that pops up in the whole dashcon debacle
can we please stop with the whole “EWWW BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH AND TOM HIDDLESON ARE SO GROOOSSSS IDK WHY THESE FANGIRLS ARE SO CRAZY ABOUT THEIR FUCKIN ~BRITISH CHEEKBONES~ LOL HOW STUPID”
if these celebs were ladies we would immediately recognize this as a bit shit. there are good reasons to critique people and there are good reasons to dislike celebrities and there are even good reasons to look down on people who defend said celebrities.
"i don’t like their face" is not one of them
people are allowed to like different aesthetics than you do
when the celebs being talked about have repeatedly commented that they find it amazing anyone thinks they are attractive and how they consider themselves quite ugly in a way that betrays their lack of self-esteem, you aren’t doing any brave attack in the name of justice by agreeing with their self-hatred
you just are telling people you are really petty and cannot fathom people liking things you don’t personally like and if someone dares to be something you don’t like they should be mocked for it
by all means hold up rabid fans who send death threats as a demonstration of what is ridiculous, by all means talk about how shit actors have done is problematic, etc
but every time you reblog something that is “i hate this actor because i think he’s ugly, ewwww”
you lose a lot of my respect tbqh
you’re better than that. you can be, and you should be, better than just mocking someone relentlessly because you don’t like how their face looks. you should hate someone for more reasons than ‘i do not find their facial features aesthetically pleasing’. because you know what that says to me? to this ugly kid sitting here typing this? it says that if you got a chance, you would mock ME in just the same way.
so don’t do it please.
I personally did like seeing Cumberbatch when i first saw the show because to me it was a sign “Yes you don’t have to match idealized criteria to have recognized what you can do” “You can be ugly and still have success/reach people” but seeing people complain about “how can u like dis so ugly” and then reblog a post à la “love yourself don’t let ppl tell u otherwise”?
Now every time I see a post like this I think “yeah but except you don’t like the person, then it is A okay to bash their appearance” *rolls-eyes*
I mean by now Cumberbatch probably doesn’t give any fucks if ppl think he’s ugly or not but you know who these posts actually hurt? Other people who have issues with their appearance.
I remember people pointing out valid reasons to dislike Cumberbatch but I can’t even remember what they were because most posts concerning him are just about how ugly is and that he looks like an Alien.
Like yeah thanks for reminding me that you’d rather criticize how I just happen to look than actual valid crit. points. You’d rather complain and complain pages long about my face than about if I’m sexist or racist or some other actual bad shit.
i know right??? it’s just like WOW THANKS FOR INFORMING ME THAT YOU THINK IT’S OK TO CONSTANTLY BASH SOMEONE BECAUSE YOU DON’T LIKE THEIR APPEARANCE THAT SURE IS A COMFORT TO MY UGLY SELF
it’s a really really gross thing that keeps popping up more and more and i really hate it
via: peregr1ne ▪ origin: wigglyflippingout ▪ source: wigglyflippingout
babies who were conceived when the Gigapause started are being born now.
via: octibbles ▪ origin: charlesoberonn ▪ source: charlesoberonn
#fun activities to do during the gigapause: gestate
via: i-like-yoshi ▪ origin: orangelemonart ▪ source: orangelemonart
#D: #rose #mom #roxy #spoilers #tagging for zach
via: wriskas ▪ origin: chouettechouette ▪ source: chouettechouette
via: wriskas ▪ origin: starryknite ▪ source: starryknite
“I keep rearranging the letters of my sisters The Beatles sign on her bedroom door.
She is not happy.”
I’ve given up trying to make them normal.
ok and now there’s another one
this is great
eh Seat belt
let hate be
via: octibbles ▪ origin: chief-blue-meanie ▪ source: chief-blue-meanie